Builder Xcessory facilitates creating the initial layout of your UI, but that's only part of the development process. Most interfaces are dynamic and include elements that change during the session, usually in response to the use of the application. This chapter examines how to use Builder Xcessory to build this behavior into your application.
This chapter includes the following sections:
· Initializing Resources at Run Time
· Accessing Objects at Run Time
· Managing and Unmanaging Objects
· Callback Procedures and Event Methods
· Using Timers, Event Handlers, and Translations