QicsTable Documentation Set
Since version 2.3:
- Added QicsTreeTable and compound classes to provide grouping functionality.
- Extended drag&drop of headers with mouse middle button.
- Addons folder rearranged; classes which could be used as standalone (QicsNavigator, QicsRuler, QicsRubberBand, Print Preview) put into addons.
- Added QicsAbstractClipboardDelegate class to customize clipboard operations.
- Added a lot of attributes configurable via XML.
- Exclusive selection significantly improved and now acts more like Excel.
Since version 2.2.2:
Since version 2.2:
- External attribute controllers which allow to define own methods for storing and retrieving cell attributes.
- Excel-like selection of cells (including spanned).
- Copy/Paste of cell attributes, dimensions and spans as well as data.
- Auto-selection of cells when mouse is being dragged out of the screen.
- Global key actions.
Since version 2.1:
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are properties of
their respective owners.
The rest is copyright ©1999-2006 Integrated
Computer Solutions, Inc.