Q. What are the names of the four main layout manager classes provided by Qt?
Submit your answer to email@example.com by May 3, 2013 at 5:00 pm (GMT-5).
Q. Can a slot be connected to another slot?
Submit your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 24, 2013 at 5:00 pm (GMT-5).
- Qt Designer ui files
- Qt resource qrc files
- Qt translation ts files
- Qt translation qm files
Submit your answer to email@example.com by Jun 7, 2013 at 5:00 pm (GMT-5).
Check out our Hall of Fame for previous answers and winners.
How to Enter
No Purchase Necessary. To enter, email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be eligible, entries must be completed and received on or by the closing date indicated above. Entries must include your name, address, email address and phone number. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. ICS is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Entries received by telephone, fax, courier or personal delivery will not be accepted. The winner will be selected in a random drawing of all correct entries received by the closing date.
- The contest is open to anyone except current or former ICS, Trolltech, Nokia and Digia employees.
- The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
- Decisions of the contest judges are final — no substitutions will be available.
- By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium which ICS may deem appropriate.
- ICS retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
- ICS reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- Previous winners are not eligible for subsequent contests.
- One entry per question per person.
The ICSNetwork is Sponsored by
Prentice Hall Professional, publishers of several essential Qt Books including: