END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR Topics
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING WITH THIS PROGRAM INSTALL.
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity, the “Licensee”) and Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. (the “Licensor”) for the Application identified above which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and online or electronic documentation (collectively, the “Software”). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software, Licensee agrees to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This EULA represents the entire agreement concerning the Software between Licensor and Licensee and supersedes any prior representation, or understanding between the parties.
If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the Software.
The Software is protected by U.S. copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Software is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. The Software is licensed as follows:
(a) Installation and Use. Licensor grants Licensee the right to install and use copies of the Software on Licensee’s computer or mobile device.
(b) Backup Copies. Licensee may also make copies of the Software as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
(a) Maintenance of Copyright Notices. Licensee shall not remove or alter any copyright notices on any copies of the Software.
(b) Distribution. Licensee may not distribute copies of the Software to third parties.
(c) Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. Licensee may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
(d) Rental. Licensee may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
(e) Support Services. Licensor may, but is not obligated to provide Licensee with support services related to the Software ("Support Services"). Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the Software and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
(f) Compliance with Applicable Laws. Licensee shall comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the Software.
3. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, Licensor may terminate this EULA if Licensee fails to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, Licensee must destroy all copies of the Software in his, her or its possession.
4. COPYRIGHT. All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the Software and any copies thereof are owned by Licensor. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the Software is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants Licensee no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Licensor.
5. NO WARRANTIES. Licensor expressly disclaims any warranty for the Software. The Software is provided “As Is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. Licensor does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the Software. Licensor makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. Licensor further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. In no event shall Licensor be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of 'Authorized Users' use of or inability to use Licensor be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. Licensor shall have no liability with respect to the content of the Software or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.