A Weekly Update for Qt Developers
Stay current with the latest Qt news with This Week in Qt, a weekly blog published by the ICS Qt Experts. We read all the Qt blogs, mailing lists, forums, social media outlets, etc. and condense the info to quickly highlight the most important Qt happenings for developers short on time.
Please sign in or register to see the latest This Week in Qt news.
- The feature freeze for Qt 5.14 is now in effect. New features (still being filled in) for Qt 5.14 can be seen here:https://wiki.qt.io/New_Features_in_Qt_5.14
- Arnaud Clere has proposed a new (de)serialization protocol for Qt-supported data:…
With summer vacation season in full swing, the Qt blog and mailing lists are quiet so instead of posting discussions, I'm sharing details on our upcoming live Qt webinar on Internationalization set for August 22 at 1 pm EDT.
In today’s economy, internationalization is increasingly important as our target audience has gone from being a local one to a global one. This webinar will take a…
It's vacation season in Europe, so there is still not much going on, release-wise, in the Qt world. So, here are a couple of interesting topics I found on the mailing list and on planet.qt.io:
- Running Qt on an STM32F7Discovery board:https://github.com/embox/embox/wiki…
- Upcoming Qt release estimates (current):
- Qt 5.9.9 — Q4 2019
- Qt 5.12.5 — 8/27/19
- Qt 5.13.1 — 8/15/19
- Feature freeze for Qt 5.14 will start 8/26/19
- The Qt Contributors Summit will be held in Berlin, Nov. 19-21, 2019. An agenda and registration info is not yet available.
- GammaRay 2.11.0 is now available:http://www.kdab.com/gammaray