A Weekly Update for Qt Developers
Stay current with the latest Qt news with This Week in Qt, a weekly blog published by the ICS Qt Experts. We read all the Qt blogs, mailing lists, forums, social media outlets, etc. and condense the info to quickly highlight the most important Qt happenings for developers short on time.
Please sign in or register to see the latest This Week in Qt news.
It's vacation season in Europe, so there is still not much going on, release-wise, in the Qt world. So, here are a couple of interesting topics I found on the mailing list and on planet.qt.io:
- Running Qt on an STM32F7Discovery board:https://github.com/embox/embox/wiki…
- Upcoming Qt release estimates (current):
- Qt 5.9.9 — Q4 2019
- Qt 5.12.5 — 8/27/19
- Qt 5.13.1 — 8/15/19
- Feature freeze for Qt 5.14 will start 8/26/19
- The Qt Contributors Summit will be held in Berlin, Nov. 19-21, 2019. An agenda and registration info is not yet available.
- GammaRay 2.11.0 is now available:http://www.kdab.com/gammaray
- Qt 5.13.0 RC2 is now available via the online installer. An RC3 will be forthcoming soon.