QicsTable is a full-featured, high-performance, Qt-based table widget suited for use in industrial-strength applications. It incorporates a model-view-controller architecture to allow multiple views of the same data. The table also produces high-quality printed output.
- Extending the QicsTable Data Model
- Customizing Table Display Using Cell Display Objects
- Customizing Grid Keyboard and Mouse Event Behavior
- Example - Hello World
- Example - Freezing Rows and Columns
- Example - Implementing a New Data Type
- Example - Implementing a New Data Model
- Example - Creating a Table with a Custom Grid
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are properties of their respective owners.
The rest is copyright ©1999-2006 Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc.