April 4, 1 pm EDT
Did you know that more than 1⁄3 of medical device incident reports involve user error? And that more than 50% of the recalls due to design problems can be traced to the design of the user interface?
Intuitive, well-designed medical device user interfaces are essential to life safety. Poor device usability can cause harm and lead to device recalls.
Fortunately, UX design can mitigate human error while reducing both recalls and product development costs. Rex Palmer, Principal UX Designer at ICS joins Greenlight Guru for this webinar covering:
- The role of poor design in medical errors
- The priority of safety in design for medical devices
- The benefits of UX design for medical device software
- Relevant international standards and FDA regulations
- Software design as a cause of device recall
- The emergence of software as a medical device
Who should attend?
- Medical Device Executives
- Product Development Engineers
- Product Managers
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- UX Designers