Open Enrollment or On-Site Available!
This 3-day course approaches common issues inherent to Qt/QML development. We cover a wide-range of advanced topics such as keyboard focus, gestures, virtual keyboard, unit-testing, profiling, rendering; and provide helpful design patterns and debugging tips. The target audience is the intermediate QML developer.
Contact email@example.com for more information on scheduling.
- Basic knowledge of programming with Qt on the desktop using widgets
- Basic QML experience
- User Input
- Dynamic Creation of Items
- Debugging and Profiling QML Applications
- Multithreaded Programming
- C++/QML Layer
- Connecting to a SQL Database & Writing to the Database
- Additional Topics