Cloud & Web
Build a Solid Cloud Strategy
The global IoT market is poised to reach a value of USD 1,386.06 billion by 2026 as cloud services revolutionize computing. If you‘re dreaming of IoT success, you need powerful solutions to not only develop your smart device, but also to connect it and collect and manage its data. Our cloud computing services can propel your organization's digital transformation and help you both improve efficiency and reduce costs.
Robust Cloud-Native Development
If your product lives on the cloud, we provide out-of-the-box services from providers like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform, as well as secure, maintainable and scalable cloud-native solutions to help you design, develop and deploy your product.
If you are a medical company, your cloud product likely has regulatory implications, including developing under design controls (ISO 13485 and IEC 62304) and adhering to HIPAA privacy rules regarding PHI. For medtech products with regulatory considerations we leverage purpose-built medical cloud providers like Galen Data and Bright Insight, as well as offer a range of targeted services to help you manage the complexities of regulated medical markets.
- SaaS and PaaS application development
- Web and mobile application connectivity
- Application modernization and deployment
- UI/UX design services in-house
IoT Solution Design & Development
- Microcontroller integration (ex. FreeRTOS)
- Integration of more capable devices (ex. Linux-based OS)
- Device management and OTA firmware updates
- Fleet management and security
Cloud Architecture & Engineering
- Strategic infrastructure modernization
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- DevOps, CI/CD, containers, microservices
- Platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP, Bright Insight
By partnering with ICS, you’ll benefit from accelerated time to market, decreased development inefficiencies, diminished development risk, and cost savings from enhanced usability.
Blogs and Resources
An intro to disaster recovery, encryption, security and shared responsibility to help you protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of cloud-based data.
Secure over-the-air software updates are essential for maintaining and safeguarding your connected-device fleet.