The proliferation of tablets and smartphones has raised customers’ expectations of their interaction with any device. If interaction with a device’s touchscreen is not as responsive or easy as with a tablet users are immediately disappointed.
This one-day course for software developers will cover critical user experience (UX) concepts and challenges to consider before engaging in core development of an embedded systems application.
We will present various scenarios and UX best practices, discuss user interface (UI) prototyping and testing strategies, examine case studies and work through a design problem.
Course Availability: On-site, Open Enrollment
Duration: 1 day
- Principles of design
- How the UX process flows, with a focus on the needed of embedded system
- Creation of personas and user scenarios to guide design
- Development of an Information Architecture
- Testing and validation of designs
- UX prototyping techniques
< Back to full list of training