Transforming the In-Vehicle Experience
Today’s automakers rely on smart in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) systems to differentiate themselves. Their ability to deliver an intuitive, appealing and fully connected lifestyle can mean the difference between failure and success. That’s because consumers expect the same compelling user experience (UX) in their automobiles as they enjoy on their tablets, phones and other devices.
That’s where ICS can help. We blend beauty and simplicity with the latest technology to create an open, scalable and easily configurable automotive IVI that gets noticed.
We’re Domain Experts
Tier 1 suppliers rely on ICS for deep automotive domain knowledge, engineering expertise, intuitive UX design and state-of-the-art graphics capabilities. They know we reduce complexity, costs, redundancies and development time and solve tough engineering challenges up front. And we use the latest technologies, such as Android N-Car, Android O-Car and Qt/QML, to create Connected Car solutions that can move quickly from concept to production with a minimum of re-engineering. That means increased commercial potential for your product.
We specialize in in-vehicle experiences across all areas of the transportation industry, including:
- Tier 1 automotive
- Autonomous vehicles
- Rail and transit
- In-flight entertainment
- Agricultural and industrial equipment that requires a modern, connected experience for the operator
We can help you with:
- Infotainment OS, hardware, software stack and touchscreen selection
- Modular solutions that scale to different vehicles
- Media management to handle multiple media sources and destinations
- HD video player implementation
- Exterior camera utilization to present 360 degree view
- Real-time camera displays for rear, hitch, sides, etc.
- Digital instrument clusters
- iPad or Android tablet integration
- In-vehicle wireless network and Bluetooth management controls
- Nuance voice-command engine
- Amazon Alexa integration
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay integration
- Over-the-air software updates