This webinar introduces the Raspberry Pi, an ultra-low-cost ($5-$35) credit-card sized Linux computer. In this webinar we will:
- Review the Raspberry Pi project and its goals.
- Discuss the different models available, including official and unofficial add-ons and accessories.
- Review common applications for the Raspberry Pi including embedded development, education and IoT, as well as the different operating systems and software available.
- Look specifically at how the Raspberry Pi can be used as a development platform for Qt, covering how to build Qt 5.
- Share references to books and web sites where you can learn more about this platform.