April 24, 2017
- Qt Creator 4.2.2 has been released: http://blog.qt.io/blog/2017/04/21/qt-creator-4-2-2-released/
- Qt 5.9 Beta2 is available, instructions: https://wiki.qt.io/How_to_get_snapshot_via_online_installer
From the Qt Release meeting notes:
- Qt 5.10 feature freeze is scheduled for 8/8/2017, with an Alpha release on 8/31/2017
- Qt 5.6.3 release in August, 5.6.4 in 1/2018
- Qt 5.9.1 preliminary release 9/2017
- An email was posted suggesting that all users should update the Maintenance Tool due to a change in the domain being used for online installations. After 5/7/2017, older versions of the tool might encounter errors.